What personal information does Pagan Places collect?
When using our website, or when using our other communication channels, Pagan Places may collect and process certain personal information. In some cases you affirmatively provide us with personal information, in some other cases, it may be collected automatically as described in this policy.
Information provided by you
- Website members and email subscribers: email address, name, and other personal information you provide.
- User submitted places: you may submit entries about places that will get published on Pagan Places. You decide what personal information you share in such entries. However, once posted, Pagan Places decides which of its content will be publicly visible.
- DO NOT PROVIDE SENSITIVE DATA. We urge you to not provide sensitive data, meaning data that could put you in harms way. In the end, you yourself are primarly responsible for this.
Information not provided by you
- Browser language
- Screen size
- Visited pages
- Type of machine
How does Pagan Places use personal information?
The information you provide to Pagan Places, as well as the information we collect automatically, are used for the following purposes:
- Presenting the website and its content
- Provide you with information you request from us
- Improving our content and user experience
- To deliver content – including advertisements – suited to your preferences