The dolmen de Coste-Rouge (also called Ostalet das Fadas or Maison des Fées) is a bronze age megalithic complex east of Soumont, above Lodève in the Hérault department in southern France.
The dolmen lies on a round stone terrace, which can still be seen on the access side. The rest is buried under the stone material of the cairn. The stones come from a nearby place called Pierre-rouge. An oven-door-like soul hole was cut into the sandstone of the access stone. The three-meter-long and two-meter-wide chamber is formed by four stones, two of which, at a height of over two meters, carry the capstone that protrudes far on all sides. The dolmen is located on the site of the former St-Michel de Grandmont monastery, on the headland known as the “Coste Rouge”. The excavations revealed that the dolmen dates to around 1500 BCE at the latest, because it still contained human bone material from that time. The dolmen has been protected as a monument historique since 1900.