The dolmen Peyrelevade, also called Dolmen La Pierre Levée (meaning: The raised rock) and Dolmen du Camp-de-César, is a Neolithic megalithic complex in Brantôme in the Dordogne department in France.
It stands on the north side of the Dronne in the east of the village on Rue Peyrelevade, about 50 m north of the road D 78 (Avenue Andre Malraux). The burial chamber is unusually high with a clear height of 2.50 m. The sandstone cover plate is about 5 m long, 2.9 m wide and 1.4 m thick. It lies horizontally on three vertical orthostats and a stone support added towards the end of the 19th century for stabilization. The dolmen is owned by the municipality of Brantôme en Périgord and has been registered and protected as a monument historique since 1889.