Klekkende Høj is a twin burial site between Tostenæs and Røddinge on the western side of the Danish island of Møn. The burial site is dated to approximately 3300-3200 BCE and was excavated by Chamberlain Calmette from the estate Marienborg in the late 18th century. Today, the burial chamber appears completely newly restored and in one of the burial chambers, there is a reconstruction of what a burial chamber looked like in the Stone Age. The interior of the mound is divided into two 1.25 m high and 9 m long chambers, each of which can be reached by an 8 m long corridor.
Calmette had Klekkende Høj examined around 1798 or 1799. The examination which lasted approximately eight days was led by Calmette’s housekeeper, Berg. A cover over each chamber was removed to access the two burial chambers. Some of the objects found were later handed over to the Antiquities Commission in 1807 and are today in the National Museum. Among other things, there were two earthenware vessels and a pair of flint daggers found on the site. In 1861, it was inscribed in Marienborg’s deed that Klekkende Høj should still belong to the estate and that the future owners should ensure unhindered access for the people who wanted to visit the twin burial chamber.