The Cromlech Les Sept Bonnettes (also Les Bonnettes) stands in the fields southwest of the village Sailly-en-Ostrevent between Arras and Douai in the Pas-de-Calais department in France and consists of five (out of six) preserved stones of about one-meter height standing on a steep, elliptical mound five meters high. The seventh stone was in the middle.
M. Harbaville described the complete circle in 1848 in his book “Mémorial Historique et Archéologique du Département du Pas-De-Calais”.
The deeply founded sandstone menhirs are about 2.0 meters apart and about 0.34 m wide. Right at the top of the cuboid is an inclined notch, above it, a 10 to 12 centimetre long nose protrudes like a horse's head in the direction of the centre of the circle.