Jaćwingów Cemetery is a forest nature reserve located about 5 km northeast of the centre of Suwałki, Poland.
It was established by Decree of the Minister of Forestry and Timber Industry of October 31, 1959. It covers the area of 3.39 hectares. The main cultural value is the burial mounds. The most characteristic shape of the tombs was a mound with a variable diameter of 6-21 m, made of several layers of stones.
There were both crematorium and skeletal graves in the cemetery. The largest clusters of wheelbarrows are located in the central part of the reserve on the north-south axis on the terrain elevations. Today most of the graves are hazy. Only some of them are up to 0.5 m high and covered with stones in a spherical shape. Some wheelbarrows are covered with trees.
The reserve is on an elevation and is located at an altitude of 183.5 m above sea level. In the stands, the dominant type is spruce, with a mixture of pine and oak. About 20% spruce and oak undergrowth under the eaves. There are many kinds of plants here, such as the lily of the valley, the lily of the valley, the forest salad, the wild strawberry, the spotted eagle, the sorrel, the yellow gamekeeper and the stoneware raspberry. The protected plants include gold-headed lily (Lilium martagon), daffodil (Daphne mezereum), lily of the valley (Convalaria majalis).