The Anta do Monte Abraão is a megalithic complex in central Portugal, northwest of Lisbon in the municipality (Freguesia) União das freguesias de Queluz e Belas in the district (Concelho) Sintra, District Lisbon.
Anta, Mámoa, Dolmen, Orca and Lapa are the common names in Portugal for the approximately 5000 megalithic structures that were built during the Neolithic in the west of the Iberian Peninsula.
The site was discovered and archaeologically examined between 1875 and 1878 by the Portuguese geologist Carlos Ribeiro.
In 1910 the Anta was registered and protected as Monumento Nacional together with the neighbouring Anta do Senhor da Serra and Anta da Estria under the name Antas de Belas.
The facility is not open to the public; however, access is possible.