The Niederdorla sacrificial moor (also known as sacrificial moor Oberdorla and sacrificial moor Vogtei) is a prehistoric place of worship in a shallow lake north of Niederdorla in the Thuringian Unstrut-Hainich district. It is located in the Vogtei southwest of Mühlhausen in the district of Oberdorla, about 200 m from the northern outskirts of Niederdorla.
In the Hallstatt period, the sacrificial moor was used by a population whose descendants were absorbed into the Rhine-Weser Teutons. The prehistoric and early historical cult sites of the sacrificial moor were archaeologically examined between 1957 and 1964. Finds and findings are made accessible to a broad public by the sacrificial moor museum in Niederdorla and the open-air museum on the sacrificial moor.
Some of the archaeological finds are available to the public in the sacrificial moor museum, a museum building on the northern edge of Niederdorla. In the neighbouring village, a settlement from the 3rd century CE, consisting of a longhouse (residential stable house), three pit houses and a granary, has been reconstructed on the western edge of the sacrificial moor.