Anta de Agualva, also known under the name Anta do Carrascal, is a megalithic dolmen in central Portugal, northwest of Lisbon.
Anta, Mámoa, Dolmen, Orca and Lapa are the common names in Portugal for the approximately 5000 megalithic structures that were built during the Neolithic in the west of the Iberian Peninsula by the successors of the Cardial or Imprint culture.
The site was examined by the Portuguese geologist Carlos Ribeiro in 1880 and registered and protected as a Monumento Nacional in 1910.
Afterwards, the site was barely protected, regardless of its monument status, and the overgrown vegetation and, above all, the ever closer settlement building endangered the monument. Anta de Agualva was saved from further deterioration at the beginning of the millennium by a newly created park (Parque da Anta) in coordination with the municipality.